Terms of Service
Last Updated December 2014
By using the 2bme site (“Site”) and mobile app (“App”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service” or “TOS”). 2bme, LLC (“2bme”) reserves the right to update and change these TOS without notice. Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. 2bme cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Site for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like.
- You must be age 13 or older.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
Modifications to the Site
- 2bme reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Site with or without notice.
- 2bme shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- 2bme offers through the Site and App various forms of content relating to human personality that have been created by 2bme. All materials published on the Site (including, but not limited to images, illustrations, color and design schemes and text, also known as the “Content”) are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by 2bme. The Site and Content are intended for your personal, noncommercial use.
- The Site and Content as well as the 2bme trademark and logo are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as provided in the following paragraph), create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, these items in whole or in part.
- You may download or copy Content for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from 2bme.
- The Site enables you to select and aggregate content provided by third-parties (“Third-Party Content”) through computer programs called application program interfaces (“APIs”). 2bme does not provide content through APIs but rather operates similar to an enhanced web browser. The APIs are developed by Third-Party Content providers to specify how certain information can be shared between communities and applications.
- Where access to Third Party Content is fee-based, this invoicing is made outside of 2bme. 2bme does not host Third Party Content and keeps only technical data. 2bme does not host Third-Party Content, and may never be liable for any loss, damage or misuse of such content.
- The Site and App are not intended to be used by children under 13. You will not register for use of the Site or App if you are under 13.
- Your use of the Site and App is at your sole risk. The Site are App are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided via email.
- You understand that 2bme uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Site and App.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Site or App.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Site or 2bme.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Site or App, use of the Site or App, or access to the Site or App without the express written permission by 2bme.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or the TOS.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Site and App, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Site customers. Of course, we’ll reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Site or App for other customers.
- 2bme does not warrant that (i) the Site or App will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Site or App will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or App will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any Content, and (v) any errors in the Site or App will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that 2bme shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if 2bme has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Site or App; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Site or App; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Site; (v) or any other matter relating to the Site or App.
- The failure of 2bme to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and 2bme and governs your use of the Site, superceding any prior agreements between you and 2bme (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the TOS).
- Any new features that augment or enhance the current Site or App, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the TOS. Continued use of the Site or App after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- Although we use our best efforts and all available means to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data, we may not be held liable in the case of a breach of said confidentiality, regardless of its cause (including, but not limited to, technical difficulty, intrusion into our data processing system, or human mistake).
- The TOS and your relationship with 2bme are governed by the laws of the State of Texas. U.S. courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or connected with the use of the Site or App.
- We may send you notices via email, or display on the Site or App links to said notices. We may use this method, for instance, to inform you of future revisions to the TOS.
- Contact us anytime by email with questions about the TOS.